WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 5 September 2020

Long Time No See (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, happy weekend to you.  Now that we are in to September, my crafty mind has gone into panic Christmas mode.  Why do I always leave it so late?!

I crocheted the husband a bobble hat earlier in the year.  Despite very careful and repeated measurements it came up rather large, it will certainly keep his ears warm, and probably his knees as well - a bit like this one.
Do penguins have knees?



Penguin coloured up with Zig Clean Colour brush pens used as watercolours

All I can say is thank heaven for "Stick It" adhesive sheets, I would have got in a real mess with that delicate snowflake without it.  I discovered the joy of it some time ago and used to be really sparing in how often I used it, but I must be getting lazy in my old age as I find myself reaching for it time and time again these days.

Hugs




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

All I can say hubby is lucky you crocheted a hat for him, I'm sure he was thrilled to have his head and half, at least, of his body warm. LOL. Love your penguin and the patterned paper. I'm just getting into the Stick It sheets, where have I been? Great stuff.
Keep safe
Faith x

Doreen said...

Love the penguin,this is gorgeous.xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...