WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 24 September 2020

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Brights or Pastels

 Hello chaps, welcome to yet another Thursday.  Is anyone else still struggling with the new style of Blogger?  Honestly, it is making me weep.  There is a 16 year old IT intern somewhere going "Oh, I have a great idea, let's completely change something that works perfectly well already, so that I can justify my own existence".  Grrrrrrr.

Anyhoo, you really do not want to hear me on my IT soapbox, so I shall tell you about the new themed As You Like It challenge instead.

So, for this fortnight, your challenge is to share with us your favourite of Brights or Pastels.

Hand on heart, I had to look through some recently made cards because in my head I was thinking "oh easy, it's pastels" but it would appear that I do seem to favour the brights, rather a lot of brights in fact.  So brights it is!


For this showstopper I have used:
Sentiment die is, I think, by Tonic
Image coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with just a sprinkle
of Glamour Dust Crystal on her frilly bits

Our lovely sponsor for this theme is

I do hope you will have the chance to pop over to AYLI to join in the fun.

Hugs







2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

This card just stands out. Love the vibrant colours. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I always have a wide smile with your beautiful cards and this is no different, it's fabulous, I LOVE your brights and the fab image. I think I have to go in the brights direction too.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...