WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 10 September 2020

Favourite Stencil (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Aarrgh!   I keep being forced to use the new version of Blogger and I absolutely HATE it.  Does anyone else feel the same way?  How is this an improvement?  Mumblemumblegrumble.

Anyhoo, it is AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE day and our theme for this fortnight is
Your Favourite Stencil (and why)

I've collected a "few" stencils over the past couple of years, and the one that is the inkiest (and therefore used the most) is my MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil.  It seems to have been out for almost every other card lately.  I love that you can keep a card clean and simple but still have some background interest.




MFT Birdie Brown - Up In The Air
MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil
MFT DieNamics Double Stitched Circle Stax
Assortment of MFT 6x6 papers
Distress Inks (ReInkers)






4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the clouds, something I'll have to remember to do. Your images are cute and the card is bright and happy.
Faith x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Elaine Stark said...

Cloud stencils are fabulou. They just enhance any outdoor image. Elaine

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute. I saw it over at the As You Like It Challenge Blog and had to come by for a closer peek. How adorable. LOVE the stamp set and your great layout. I'd sure LOVE to have you stop by and play along with us at Word Art Wednesday any time you're able. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have AWESOME prizes from our wonderful sponsors. I do hope you will join us and share your lovely cards with us.
Blessings,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...