WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 26 September 2020

Santa and Friends (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps, hope you are all safe and well this Saturday - just popping by with something festive for you.  I finally seem to have got into the swing of the C cards, which is a good job really considering how far behind I am again this year.  

I think I maybe, at a push, make two or three 3D cards a year, and I have made two in the past week!  Not sure what has come over me.  I saw a make on Instagram and thought "yeah I can do that" and so off I went with my ruler and no safety net.

What I always forget though, is what a rubbish person I am with a camera and how tricky these little blighters are to show off, so forgive the squint pictures.



So for this unnamed whacky fold card I have used:


Santa and his friend painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hugs to all







3 comments:

Marja Sch said...

Such a wonderful card and great design. I love it. Greetings Marja

Doreen said...

Love the dies you have used, a gorgeous card.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Tricky or not, I can see it's a brilliant card Squirrel, love the stamps and the traditional colours AND the fold - clever gal!
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...