WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 25 July 2020

The Gnome And The Bird (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all.  What's it like where you are?  It's a bit dingy here, I think we might be in for some much needed rain today.  I only hope it lets my towels get dry first!

There have been a lot of gnomes about on the crafting scene for a while now, and many of them are super cute.  However, when Stamping Bella released their new batch of Gnome stamps I am sure
you will have heard my squeal about 500 miles away.  The only thing about them that scares me are the beards!



Sentiment comes with the Gnome stamp.
Sparkly yellow dots from stash.
Image coloured with Zig Clean Colour pens and a Derwent grey ink drawing pen.

Hugs




3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a laugh, I love the card Squirrel, it's so pretty, with the great die edge, a great gnome, they are nuffin to be scared of - honest!

Diane said...

Super cute and what beautiful coloring.
Hugs Diane

Annette said...

I really love that Nottingham border die with the yellow dots. I think you should send this card to me, so that I can send it back to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...