WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 4 July 2020

Strike Up The Band (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, I am getting later and later with my posts.  I had intended to do this last night, but then I started watching Vera and before you know it, I was snoozing in the armchair.  By the time the husband woke me up, it was time for bed, and too late for sitting down with a laptop!

Anyhoo, I've been wanting to use this stamp set again for quite some time, but was getting a bit flustered because when I bought it I didn't buy the die set (oh hindsight is a wonderful thing you know) and the watercolour paper that I normally use is too thick to cut happily with a craft knife.  However, I bought a new type of Bristol Board to try, so gave it a go.  It is thinner than the watercolour paper, and much whiter, which suited the rabbits, but the ink doesn't move around as well.  It is a bit of a compromise paper if I'm brutal.  However, it did mean that I could actually fussy cut the bunnies without crippling my hands, so that is what I did.


Ingredients used for today's make are:
Looks like the MFT Graphic Grid paper has now been retired (sorry)

Bunnies are all watercoloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and sentiment was stamped with Bahama Blue Memento ink.


Hugs





3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card, love the "band" bunnies, a great sentiment also.
Take care
Faith x

Deborah said...

Gorgeous birthday card. Loving the rabbits.
Deborah

Annette said...

You have some serious patience hun. Love those wabbits. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...