WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 30 July 2020

Cats or Dogs (DT) As You Like It Challenge

Hello peeps, I hope this Thursday finds you well and that life is being kind to you.  We all need a little kindess.

There is a new themed challenge at AS YOU LIKE IT today, and that theme is Cats or Dogs (your favourite, but please tell us why).

I've had cats in my life since I was born, literally - Sam, the farm tabby, used to sleep under my pram in the garden and wouldn't let anyone near, he was a fierce guard cat!  I can't imagine being without one now, with their cuteness (when they want), their calming purrs, their antics, scheming, mischief, all in all life would be dull without a furry feline buddy.



For this bundle of fuzz, I have used:
and the matching dies
a mixture of MFT and Honey Bee papers
a Whimsy ribbon slider die
Two sentiments - one from the cat stamp set, the other from Personal Impressions
and, shockingly, a beautiful piece of rainbow organza ribbon from Fantastic Ribbons
Kittens all coloured up using Zig Clean Colour Pens

Our sponsor for this challenge is
Polkadoodles Ltd


Looking forward to meeting all your furry friends!

Hugs


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! This is adorable Squirrel, what a lovely sentiment and kitties. I was brought up with cats too.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

Loving the colours and these sweet kitties. Elaine

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel - those little cats look so cute.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Life certainly would be a lot calmer without a certain slayer in our household, but that's not saying I'd swap him for the world. Lovely card hun. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...