WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 18 July 2020

All The Cupcakes (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, here I am, on time for a change, and officially another year older than I was last week!

Let's face it, it doesn't matter how old you are, there is no better way to celebrate a birthday than with a great big cake (or lots of  smaller cakes).


And the lovely things used for this are:
MFT DieNamics - Stitched CU Comp Vertical MFT-767
(I used the cover up die cut as a stencil for my background inking)
Vertical die has gone from website now, but the Horizonal one MFT-768 is still available

As mentioned above, I used the die cut as my stencil, and then inked up with Distress Inks and my Picket Fence brushes to get that soft marbled effect.

All the cakes were watercoloured with the Zig Clean Colour Pens.

We didn't do much for my birthday on the day, but we did take a trip to the seaside yesterday, got a fish and chip takeaway and sat down on the seafront to scoff it.  On the way back to the car, I caved in and got my first Costa Flat White in four months, it was like nectar!

Anyhoo, that's me for today, see you soon.

Hugs




3 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fabulous image.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sounds like you had a lovely day Squirrel. Happy Belated birthday :)

Love your card, pretty colour combo and colouring and great cupcakes too.
Take care
Faith x

Annette said...

You've gotta have cake on your birthday (and chish n fips is good too!)
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...