WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 6 April 2019

Birthday Bears (DT) Dies To Die For

Hello peeps, a very tired Squirrel here today but thankfully we have nothing planned so am hoping that this post has scheduled and I am upstairs and still snoring!


This simple little card uses

Images painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours, and the stencil is simply Distress Ink dabbled on with a finger dauber.


So that's me for now, hope to see you later in the week
Hugs to all



2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A "Beary" GREAT card.
Faith x

Annette said...

That'll be yet another MFT set on my wishlist. D'oh! Love the "rays".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...