WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 27 April 2019

The Gnome & The Letter (DT) Dies To Die For (UPDATED)

Happy Weekend everyone!

I'm hoping that by the time this posts, the DTDF website problems will have been resolved, but at the time of writing they aren't so I will pop back to add the ingredients links for you.
UPDATED:  ALL THE LINKS NOW ADDED


Gnomie coloured with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils

I decided to stack the HELLO so cut four layers of thick white card, and one of the MFT paper, and got sticking.  Shame you can't see the "popping off the card" effect in the photo!

Hugs to all

DIES TO DIE FOR ONLINE STORE


2 comments:

Annette said...

I wanna play with mine but the beard is scaring me! Fab image and lovely colouring hun. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the image, papers and your card.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...