WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 13 April 2019

Bears (DT) Dies To Die For

Oh my goodness, sorry about all that delay chaps, right then, puff puff pant, I am finally here and
with a card to share

I received a bundle of happy mail from DTDF this week (grins) so it only seemed
right to get one of my new stamps inky.

This goes to show that you can make a pretty card with only a few simple ingredients



Image painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

and breathe


2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AH! Yes. a beary pretty card, love the colours and design.
Faith x

Annette said...

I LOVE THESE BEARS! I can't wait for mine to arrive now! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...