WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 30 March 2019

Monkeys (DT) Dies To Die For

Morning all, hope you are all ok!

Firstly, I am really soooooo very sorry about the quality of the photos - I thought I had taken pics in daylight but suddenly realised I hadn't so had to try and get something in artificial light, and the results aren't all that great!


and the inside


Honestly, these are so much nicer in real life!

So I have used

Times they are a changing; I made this card for my boss who left work yesterday to move on to a new job and a new challenge.  I have worked with this particular lady for 14 years and some of you will remember that we left "the old firm" together to join where I am now.

Whilst the front of the card says I Will Miss You, my handwritten text inside says
"I will miss you, for three weeks anyway"
Yup, I'm on the move again, and joining her at the new firm after Easter.  Eeeeek!

Images all painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Hugs to all



3 comments:

Dora said...

Cute monkeys. Beautiful card

Sarah said...

This is such a great card Squirrel and is sure to raise a smile from your past, present and future boss!! x

Annette said...

I'm sure Emma loved it (even if it included bananas!). It's fab, I do love those monkeys and you've created a fab card using them. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...