WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 March 2019

Party Like A Pirate (DT) Dies To Die For

Arrrrrrrrrh!!  Ahoy there me'arties!

There will be a party going on in the Squirrel-Oldies household this week as they
celebrate their Diamond (60 years) Wedding Anniversary but I'm not sure
that they will Party Like A Pirate




Image and background all done with Distress Inks (ReInkers and Pads)

That's all today folks, I have to get some rather sparkly presents wrapped!





4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Such fun that's just perfect Love and hugs Carole x

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow adorable card, have a fab weekend x

Annette said...

LOVE this one. The sand, sea and clouds are fabulous. He's a cutie too. Lovely shading. This is one pirate I wouldn't mind meeting! :0)

Pop's Cards said...

I love the background you have created for him, a gorgeous card, hugs Pops x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...