WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 23 July 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge #342

Afternoon everyone, hope your weekend is going well.

Today I made a little card for a sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things blog.  I do like a nice simple sketch, it actually helps the design when it's not too complicated, and as we all know, I do like simple!

Having said that, there was still a lot of work went into this one.


and here is the original sketch


For my card I used
I don't have the die set so this is all fussy cut
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)


OK, having actually made a card specifically for this challenge, blogged and entered, I think I feel a bit light headed on that achievement.  Time to go and sit down at my craft bench and relax with some colouring!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

4 comments:

Annette said...

Pingus are not just for Christmas! Love this little guy with his ice lolly and the tree is fab. Your layouts are always perfect hun, sketch or not, but you've really adapted this one perfectly for this little fella, and as always, used the perfect papers for the theme. xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I have to say this is probably my favourite ever of your cards. Adorable image, great colour combo and design, I LOVE IT x

Carole Pollard said...

Love this this is just fab Love and hugs Carole x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your interpretation of the sketch, great papers and love the penguin, beautifully coloured (of course LOL)
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...