WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 2 July 2017

Blossom

Brace yourselves!  I've made a card that's not DT, I made it all for me for fun!

and as I have lots of both I thought it was about time to join in
with a challenge that I love but have not had a chance to do for absolutely ages


So for this little cutie I have used
and an old Hero Arts sentiment
Image is painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

8 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

I love the colours and papers you have used Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute and pretty

Chris said...

Adorable image and a beautiful L/O , great that you found the time to play along with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Hope to see you again soon.
Chris
x

Brawny x said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. What a great design. I love it x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a Beautiful card and lovin' those colours and the image.
Faith
x

Annette said...

One for fun indeed - she's lovely. Beautiful colouring and a fun image.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a sweet birthday card. Thank you for sharing your talent with us in the Sweet Stampin' Stars and Stripes Challenge.

Wishcraft said...

Super sweet image and love the papers, fab card hun! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...