WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 13 July 2017

AYLI (DT) Pearls or Gems

So then crafters, the next fortnight's challenge over at AS YOU LIKE IT
is PEARLS or GEMS
Make us a project with your favourite and tell us all about it, particularly why you prefer one over the other

Easier said than done, I like them both - pearls for a more sophisticated and classy look, but for bright and blingy it has to be gems!


Adding gems to this (over the snowflake circles) seemed like a good idea at the time
until I realised just how many I was adding - and I still managed to miss one!
CC Designs Pollycraft "Snowy"
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Paper is Kaisercraft Christmas Collections

and our sponsor for this challenge is



Hugs to all
Squirrel
xx

5 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Annette said...

I never spotted the one you missed until I read your post. She's lovely hun, a real sweetie, and the gems make for fab snow. xx

Chrissy said...

Oh, gosh..I'm in love..this is so adorable Squirrel and I love the gem snow..gorgeous colouring too and the image is so sweet..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Absolutely Delightful card, love the bling snowflakes.
Faith
x

Wishcraft said...

She's adorable, and I love the added gems... gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...