WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 15 July 2017

DTDF (DT) Baker Nancy

Good morning everyone, happy weekend!
What an exciting one it is, lots of Tour de France action, and the British F1 Grand Prix, and my birthday!  What more could a girl ask for.

Right then, Saturday, if you didn't know it by now, is my day to post over on the
DIES TO DIE FOR BLOG and I have a birthday themed card for you.


All of the links to the following items of loveliness will take you straight to the right places


and additional items are Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Polychromos Pencils
and a custom sized card base

Hugs to everyone
Squirrel xx


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

So, so cute and colourful, Squirrel; and a huge Happy Birthday for tomorrow! (I hadn't forgotten you...my darling John shares a birthday with you, and tomorrow he hits the big 70).

Lots of hugs,
Jennifer. xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and colourful Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Annette said...

Oh hun, you know how much I love Nancy and even better when she's coloured so beautifully in my favourite colour combo of purple, blue and a touch of pink! Love her! xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.I love the adorable image and your candy colours are stunning ;D

Brawny x said...

Wow what a super card. Fabulous design x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful card, colouring, dies and design. I love you added tiny hearts to the candles. Hope you have/had a lovely birthday.
Faith
x

Helen said...

Just popping by to wish you a very Happy Birthday Squirrel! Hope you've had a fab day, as well as enjoyed all of the sport today! ;0)
Love this cute & cheerful card too!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...