WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 31 July 2017

MFT Colour Challenge #74

Hello peeps, yes, it is Monday, no, it's not a mirage, it really is me posting on a Monday!

Every week, I have a look at the MFT Colour Challenge (or should I say Color Challenge)
and every week I drool over all the fabulous entries.

Sometimes I have a go, but mostly I just shake my head and fret about it.
However, this week I am not being a wuss and I have squirrelled up and taken the plunge.



and here are the colours/colors that were on the list


Hmmmm, maybe not the best match, but it was the best I could do this afternoon
with the inks

I have used the MFT Mermazing set
painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
and the paper is MFT Dots & Stripes Confection

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

1 comment:

Annette said...

I love love love the colours on this, and her hair is FABULOUS!!!!! Beautiful and fab shading on her tail. Love the fishies! :) xxxxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...