WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 30 March 2017

In The Pink (DT) Spring Flowers

Hello chaps, it's a new challenge theme over at IN THE PINK today and this time we are looking for you to share your Spring Flowers with us!

I first saw this stamp set being showcased by the very talented Faye when we
went to the Sincerely Yours Papercraft Show in Thetford, and I knew I had to have
it as it is one I can use time and time again.

Mind you, my make isn't a patch on what Faye created!


So, this bright and happy any occasion card has been made using
Paper Smooches - Best Buds (stamps and dies)
Your Next Stamp - Hugs and Kisses 6x6 paper pad
Rymans bright pink cardstock
Lili of The Valley mini tag sentiment
Martha Stewart Flower Border Punch
and a tiny pink dot that was waste from a die-cut as a faux brad!
Image coloured (shock! horror!) with Polychromos Pencils

and to tempt you is a £15 voucher from our sponsor
(all linked items available in store)

I do hope you can find the time to get your petals on and come over to join in the floral fun!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx




6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Squirrel
Dianne xx :)

Annette said...

Your florals are fabulous hun. I love the bright pink and happy papers. Gorgeous colouring and die cut to match too! :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sarah said...

Really pretty !! xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Squirrel.I love the floral image and pretty spring colours :D

xx coops xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such gorgeous colours and colouring and layout on your part.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the bright pink here and the flowers are beautifully coloured, love the papers too. A FABBY card.
Faith
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...