WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 9 March 2017

AYLI (DT) Favourite Stamp Brand

Hello all, hope you are ok - there is a new challenge over at AS YOU LIKE IT starting today and it is (for me) a stinker!

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to tell us about your FAVOURITE STAMP BRAND.

Our Team Leader might as well have said "Oh, just choose your favourite pet"!
Good grief, favourite stamp brand?  Impossible.
OK, so I did the thing of "what do I have most of?" - erm, yeah, that went well, the answer is rubber.
So, next "what have I used most in the last twelve months?" - erm, ok, getting warmer.
This could go on for some time so I am going to plump for CC Designs because I adore the Roberto's Rascals range, especially Twila, Nancy, Sue and Henry, they are cheeky, funny, and just that little bit sassy.


So, when I eventually chose a stamp it was CC Designs Roberto's Rascals Chicky Henry
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with a smidge of Polychromos
Papers are Echo Park - Sunny Days Ahead
Matting layers are just white card edged with an orange marker
Sentiment from Clearly Besotted

Our sponsor for this challenge is


£10 voucher

OK, get your thinking caps on, and let's be seeing your favourite (and the reason!)

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx





11 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and colourful Squirrel. Yes I can understand it would be difficult to choose.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Elaine Stark said...

Love the colour combo and the image. Elaine

Annette said...

You chose well hun despite your problems! Lovely Henry and a beautiful card.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a wonderful image, fun and beautifully coloured, love it all.
Faith
x

Carole Pollard said...

So cute this is so pretty Love and hugs Carole x

Uma said...

Oh my goodness times have moved on, it's not Penny Black anymore. Cute card as always x

Sarah said...

Really cute, love the paper too xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh yes, I truly wondered what cute company Squirrel would pick as a favorite. That's a tough one isn't it?!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that this is the sweetest Easter card I've seen so far this year. The Squee Factor is high one this one with that image and that background paper.

Juls said...

Just adorable xx

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh I know how difficult it is to choose so many AWESOME stamp brands!
hahaha and yes I can imagine it took ages for YOU to choose and narrow it down tehheehhee
but love the one you have chosen and your card is super cute! hugs me x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...