WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 4 March 2017

Friends Furever (DTDF DT)

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you have a super weekend lined up!

It's my day to showcase over on the DIES TO DIE FOR blog
and I have been itching to share these cuties with you all week


MFT Dots & Stripes Sorbet 6x6 Paper Pad
The bears are painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and fussy cut
There is a matching die set, which I have ordered, but I didn't have it to hand
Hearts are done with a Hobbycraft punch from their bargain bin

And while I was playing with the bears and the Hugs dies, this
little one sort of popped into being as well


and when you open it up


ta-dah!

Anyhoo, that's me for today, so I shall toodle off and
leave you to enjoy your weekend, whatever you are up to

Hugs to all

6 comments:

Dora said...

Awesome! This is very beautiful

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Juls said...

Gorgeous cards .. love the colour combo on the 1st one & the sentiment, just too adorable!!! & the second card is so creative, love it xx

Annette said...

This is gorgeous hun. I love those golden bears and the hugs die cut is genius!
xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hugs and the teddies, fabulous card with great colours too.
Faith
x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Oh em gee! I love that second card and how it opens up. So awesome! The first card is cool too with it STRIPES!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...