WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 27 December 2014

Thank You

Just a fleeting visit, while the laptop is playing nice, to say THANK YOU to all my beautiful bloggy friends for your festive wishes and for sticking with me while things are, shall we say, unpredictable!  I am beginning to feel a little like Banksy - you never know when you will see me again.


Santa was particularly kind to me this Christmas with lots of crafty goodies


and I made time today to get the inks out before I forgot how to paint!

Hope you are all having a super (snowy?) time.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx



14 comments:

Michelle said...

Both adorable! Hope you had a terrific Xmas & many good wishes to you for the new year!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and of course we will stick with you to see your gorgeous cards x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another fabby card, look forward to seeing the next.

Sarah said...

Lovely to see you, don't know where the time is going! Cute cards xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

These are both gorgeous Squirrel!!
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful cards Squirrel, I hope you are soon sorted with your laptop, you are sorely missed :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous sweet thank you cards.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Squirrel. I love the cute image and wonderful designs.
I hope you had a good Christmas.
hugs Sue xx

Annette said...

Both cards are absolutely adorable. I am glad that you managed to get some colouring in. The kitty is so cute, and the owl is perfect. I love him in his pink hat, I am glad you like him. am missing my inks already!
Hugs
Annette
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Both such cuties. Glad you are up and running computer wise now. Please you got lots of crafty goodies, cant wait to see your creations with them.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Alison59 said...

Sticky fur lol ;-)

Pami said...

Love these cards! You have reminded me I need to get some thank you cards done!! I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Pami x

Rachel said...

Fab cards! Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin - we hope you will join us again in 2015!
Wedgie xxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Such gorgeous cards, thank you so much for sharing with Sweet Stampin'.

Love
Maarit

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...