WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 3 December 2014

Grouchy (no, not me!)

Just whizzing past with a quickie today while the laptop is playing nice .......


Hmph, there is a mark on the photo that isn't on the card, so looks like I need to clean my lens!
Love this fun stamp called Grouchy Snowman from CC Designs
What little painting there is has been done with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Blue papers are very old Christmas ones, possibly Dovecraft, maybe Anita's - lost the cover sheet so if anyone can identify them please let me know, red paper is from leftovers box
A few punched snowflakes from some LOTV Frosty Christmas scraps
Oval and square dies by Tonic
Job done!

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

13 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

this is awesome so love this was hoping it was a digi so i could go get and make one. fab ulous and i have the paper too but cant find the front page tee hee

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Squirrel just love the image a wonderful colour's and design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Jennifer said...

That's got to be one of the funniest images I have seen, Squirrel...I love it!!! Love all your card, in fact!!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Annette said...

I love this image. (It looks like Arnie too in ginger!) It's so funny. I love the painting and shading of the snowman. Great job.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,great image and colours.xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so much fun sweetie, great image love it. I can't see the mark so I must have bad eyesight. Lol!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

Oh! Gosh..lol..that image made me laugh this early hour of the morning..fabulous card and colouring Squirrel..what a crazy cat..

luv CHRISSYxx

Christy Beans said...

I saw a mark. Then realized it es on my own screen. LOL. You know I love your colouring, but I especially love how you've tucked in the snowflakes here and there. =) Not been in the craftroom for nearly a week for reasons to be explained soon, but hoping to have an uber crafty weekend, with a Christmas movie bonanza going. =D Will catch up with you then, Squirrelly Girl! Mwah! -Beansie

Jackie said...

What a wonderful, fun image and card :o)
Jackie xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Love the shading on this one hun! Gorgeous card and I LOVE that image! I love the snowflakes too. I can't see a mark but I have had half a shandy so maybe my vision is impaired Hugs, Jayne x

Alison59 said...

Ha ha LOVE that cat >^-^<

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i really love the fun image and your colouring is stunning.i think those papers were by dovecraft??

xx coops xx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

That snowman doesn't look grouchy! He looks like he is up to no good.... or maybe that's just the cat influence. Fun card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...