WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 2 December 2014

And the Winner is..........

Thank you all so much for your fabulous entries in the Snow-vember challenge - who knew there could be so many gorgeous snowmen out there!
 
Sadly there can only be one winner, and that one is
 



Congratulations Sharon, please email me, Squirrel, to claim your prizes
 
It seems as if you are enjoying these little pop-up challenges, so if you are really good there will be another one sometime in the New Year.
 
Hugs to all
Squirrel, Annette & Jayne
xxx


4 comments:

AndreaNorris said...

WAs great fun, thanks Squirrel :)

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to your lucky winner! It was a fun challenge - I love snowmen! Thank you, Squirrel!

Sharon said...

Wow! Thanks for drawing my card. You've definitely brightened my day!
Also, many thanks for organising this challenge.
Sharon x

Mary J said...

Yay, congrats to Sharon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...