WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 6 December 2014

So not Christmas

Happy Saturday everyone.  How are you today?  We popped into town this morning so Toad could get a haircut and to get a new Christmas tree (success on both counts).  Town was absolutely heaving so we were glad to get home and put the kettle on!

It's hard having a December birthday - sometimes you get overlooked completely because of Christmas, and it is difficult not to get a birthday card without snow on it!  It's my boss' birthday today and I bought this stamp specifically for her, simply because it looks so much like her.


So this is Honey - CC Designs Roberto's Amigas stamp
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Polychromos Pencils
Papers are Maja Designs - Walk in The Forest
Sentiment is from Whimsy
Maple leaf punch by Martha Stewart
and corner dies by SCACD
ooh, and Stitched Circle die by Die-namics


Off to try and find the dining room table underneath all the tat so I have a space to start wrapping some presents.

Hugs to all
Squirrel xx

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Aunty Sue said...

Oh this is fab love the stamp and i have a fair few birthdays this month and it is so nice to not get one with snow on.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Squirrel and I just know your boss loved it. I am like lots of other poor Capricorn's my birthday gets overlooked and if I get presents it's "That is for Christmas and your Birthday"
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

Brilliant card Squirrel, bet the Boss loved it. My Cousin has her Birthday on Tuesday and I always make sure her card is as far removed from christmas as poss!! xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel love the image and fabulous colour's have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Alison59 said...

Great card :-)

Chrissy said...

What a lovely stamp Squirrel..gorgeous birthday card..love the colours,papers and design.

luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

Lovely image and colours,just gorgeous.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, such a pretty image, beautiful and I love the soft colours.
I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Squirrel. Fab image and colours
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful image and love what you have done with her.

You're boss is going to be thrilled.

Sorry I've not been around :)

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel - fabulous image and great colours.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Karen Dunbrook said...

cute card...amazing colouring...

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is gorgeous and I love Autumnal colours

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Squirrel, and superb colouring :o)
Jackie xx

Annette said...

It's lovely Squirrel. I'm sure she loved it. I know what you mean about December birthdays, I have a couple of friends who have birthdays after 20th Dec. This one's a doll, and it's so sweet of you to buy the stamp just for her card. But I'm sure you'll get more use from it as it's very pretty.
Have a great Sunday
Hugs
Annette
xx

Whisper said...

Aaaah what a super birthday card for your boss and i'm sure she will love it too, luv Sam x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

It's a great card and I'm sure your boss will be pleased. I think you are right about December birthday babies getting slighted.

I like your description of how the town was heaving-very descriptive.

thecraftycavalier said...

I like this one a lot! I love the colours and the papers. The colouring as always is delicious. Sending you hugs. Jayne xxxxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...