WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 30 December 2014

Baby Heart

Morning all.  I'm sneaking in a quick one from the office while I have access to a computer.
 
Amongst the lovely crafty goodies that Santa was kind enough to deliver, I received a few of the most recent Lili of The Valley stamps. 

 
This one is called Baby Heart
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
I made the background paper with four colours of ProMarker and my squeezy Ranger "airbrush"
Sentiment is from Cas-ual Fridays "Frankly My Dear" set
 
A very simple little card, but honestly, it was too chuffing cold to do much more yesterday!
 
Hope you are all well.
Hugs
Squirrel xx

15 comments:

Doreen said...

Such a lovely image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

AndreaNorris said...

You need to get your computer fixed we're missing you. Love the card x

Alison59 said...

Aw this is lovely....I love heffalumps :-)

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel, such a sweet image and I love the soft colours.
hugs Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie Squirrel.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

Such a sweetheart!! The elephant is cute too!! lol xx

Jacki Daniels said...

This is gorgeous I treated myself to TH air brush haven't had chance to use it yet but love your background
Happy new year

Anonymous said...

Ooh...lovely...this little elephant!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Gibmiss said...

Hi Squirrel
Fabulous baby card....
Hugs Sylvie xx

Michelle said...

Awww such a sweet image :)

Jackie said...

Very sweet image Squirrel, and so beautifully coloured. I love your background.
Happy New Year to you and yours :o)
Jackie xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, so sweet.
Wishing you a very Happy, Healthy and Crafty 2015.
Lorraine x

Annette said...

Love this image. I am wondering if I might need it, but I don't tend to have that much need for baby images. Not that that usually stops me.

Jennifer said...

Awwww, what a darling little image, Squirrel. Love the effect you created with the airbrush.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

The Stamp Basket said...

Love your background paper, the shading is so effective and shows off the cute image a treat..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...