WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Wednesday 25 January 2012

WOYWW with Julia

Hi All, I didn't expect to be here tonight, especially this early, so I know it will have taken you by surprise too!  Sorry about that.  I had to go with my boss to see some clients this afternoon to witness some documents and as we were coming back past the house she very kindly dropped me off, rather than making me go back into town to catch the bus back out again!

Anyhoo, as I am here I thought I might share with you a little something for WOYWW this week:


Let me introduce you to Sidney, the other tuxedo cat in my life.  Sidney came to me from New York, via a very sweet mate who saw him whilst on a shopping trip.  He is my inspiration cat - seriously, he came with instructions promising that with him around I would never be stuck for crafting inspiration!  Now, I think he is still suffering a little bit from jet-lag, three years later, as he doesn't always live up to the promise, but he does sit on the window-ledge above my desk and I do talk to him, quite a lot.  Toad has often caught me have a chat with the Sidster!


While I'm here I would like to give a quick toot to my mate Lynda who has this very week taken her first steps into blogland with her site at Zippy's Zone - it would be wonderful if you could spare the time to pop over and welcome her to this mad and addictive world!

And I am now officially on my weekend, yaaay, as I am using two days of my 2011 carried over holiday.  And I plan to have a crafty day tomorrow once I get back from the blood tests and the doc so I shall see you all tomorrow with a creation or two.

Hugs Sxx


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

tehhehee!! have a fab LONG! weekend and Hope Sydney is kind to Vince! :0) tehhehee :0)

Zippy said...

Love this little Sidney even if he doesn't give you much inspriation, he's lovely to look at! xxxx

Bridget Larsen said...

Kitty looks fine to me, I went to Zippys zone. BTW your link on WOYWW is taking us to your January 21st post.
Bridget #32

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is very cute! Have a lovely weekend! Kim

Christy Beans said...

Um, what does it say about me that I'm envious that you're getting stabbed with a needle and sucked dry because it means you get some extra crafty time? LOL Hope the doc appt is short and the crafty time long - I want to see more Strawberry Kisses...especially since you enabled me right into ordering them for myself with that last one! hee hee =) crafty love, Christy

Lizzy said...

Cute little guy, love the banner and your blog title.

505whimsygirl said...

Ahh, I can tell that Sidney is a love! Hopefully he'll recover from the jet lag at some point?!?

Treat yourself to some long deserved craft time!

Kay
WOYWW #114

Lou said...

Cute cat, hope your enjoy your break and find time to make more amazing cards (had to go look at some you had done) they are 'my kind of card' and i love them Hope you have a great week and enjoy your crafty day Lou #82

Unknown said...

Sidney is very cute.
Happy WOYWW
Carol

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I've been distracted many times over on the way to your WOYWW post. Sidney looks like a very gentle cat who would indeed inspire you and would never do anything naughty like knock all your papers off your desk, or chew on your punched paper borders or hide your pens under the sofa.

Julia Dunnit said...

Aw bless him, Sidney is a watchful inspiration cat. That means if he could only talk, he could tell you where your mojo wanders off to on those odd occasions!

BumbleVee said...

hi Squirrel.... I'm with you.... I live in my own little world..but folks here know me and I'm happy with it all.... I hate to have to go out in the big ugly world some days. But...love to surf around in blogland...fr more fun....

off to see if I can find some posts with the real Vincenzo...... don't have cats of my own..but, love 'em....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...