WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 21 January 2012

Welcome (Totally Gorjuss)

There are occasions when a challenge could not be timed better, and this morning is one of those occasions.  I discovered the other night that our neighbours' baby has arrived a little earlier than expected - and the challenge over at TOTALLY GORJUSS is Welcome.  Perfect!


Ingredients for this card are:
Stamped Image: Lili Of The Valley - Special Delivery
Medium: Tim Holtz Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers: Papermania Pastels (very old)
Welcome Sentiment: Scrabble Letters Stamps
Extras: Gems from stash

And I have been brave this morning.  I was getting so totally fed up with blog pages freezing on me so I could neither scroll up nor down, I was just getting the header.  Someone kindly suggested changing from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome - which I did earlier.  So far so good but it will take some getting used to!

Hugs Sxx

14 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh this is such a delightful card, very cute image :o)
Jackie xx

Shelly said...

Hi Squirrel! Oh wow this is just too cute... I love your colouring of this little darling! I use google chrome and have done for some time now... never have any problems! Shelly x

Zippy said...

What a lovely card! The colours are gorgeous and the image is just adorable! xxxxx

kay said...

what a cutie of a card,love the scrabble letters,x

Kat said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. I love that sweet image too lol! Love how you've coloured it. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat xx

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww CUTE to the ounce! love it Thanks for playing along with us at Totally Gorjuss hunny great to see you there! hugs me x

catherine said...

this is alovely card for the new baby. I am having the same problem with the pages freezing. It is so annoying.
Have a nice weekend
catherine

Pink Dandelion said...

Really sweet card S. Love the precious image and the scrabble letters are fab. Take Care Debs xx

Rufus said...

What an adorable card!! They're going to love it I'm sure. I've used Mozilla Firefox for donkeys years, love it.
R/

coops said...

so stunning squirrel.i love it, especially the adorable image :D

xx coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love it ALL.

Karen said...

Your card is gorgeous, I love the stamp you have used :)

Have a great WOYWW, Luv Karen #80

Debs Willis said...

Your card is adorable, and the amazing Mr Holtz is right, your colouring is fab! in awe of anyone who gets a 'mention in dispatches' from Sir Tim!

Happy woyww

Debs #117

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Such a sweet card! Sometimes those challenges have great timing. I love those LOTV stamps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...