WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 13 January 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Challenge - 2 Favourite LOTV Stamp

Evenin' all.  It's the weekend at last, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, happy dance!  Well, it would be a happy dance, more of a shuffle at the moment, lol.

When I saw this week's challenge from LILI'S LITTLE FAIRIES was Your Favourite LOTV Stamp I could have cried.  Don't they know that they are all my favourites?!  So I cheated a bit - I just stuck my hand in the "animal" box (as they are my favourite favourites) and did a lucky dip.


Don't you just adore this little Umbrella Bunny stamp?  So gorgeous, and so much fun to paint.  And can be used for so many occasions.  In my usual simple style, I have turned him into a simple birthday card!


Ingredients
Stamped Image Lili of the Valley Umbrella Bunny
Medium  Tim Holtz Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers  Magazine freebie
Cardstock DCWV Bright Stack
Sentiment  Personal Impressions

That's it, short and sweet.  Be back with you tomorrow, hopefully with a Penny Black for a change.

Hugs, Sxx

20 comments:

Martina said...

Oh, this is too cute Honey!! =) And you are right...what a Challenge, eh? I can not tell you either, which of my many LOTV stamps is my Favourite ;)
Martina

chrilvian said...

aaah such a darling litte cutie

craftymum said...

This is so lovely Squirrel. Love the cute image.
Hugs Sarah x

p.s. your punches are in the post!

Claire said...

How adorable is that bunny! Love it - great layout and colours. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

Chrissy said...

Such a gorgeous card Squirrel, he is so adorable.Lovely colouring as always...love the design...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Bernie said...

This is delightful! Love the image, the colors and the papers you've used.
Blessings Bernie

Dorte said...

You made a wonderful pick!!!
hugs Dorte

Sharon said...

I know what you mean, Squirrel - by the time I pick my favourite stamp the challenge will be over!

This is so sweet. Your colouring, as always, is amazing and the colour combo you've used is perfect.

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Squirrel, I like the sweet image and the fab papers.
Kevin xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel. Such a cute image and your colours and papers are gorgeous.
Debbie x

Michelle said...

Ha!! Look at this cutie -- love it!

Jackie said...

A truly delightful card :o)
Jackie xx

Naomi Johnson said...

Oh this is so cute and a perfect answer to the ultimate dilema of being forced to choose a favourite stamp - they're all precious!

catherine said...

Love the card and the colours. I know what you mean about trying to pick a fav stamp. Kept changing my mind with this one
x catherine

Zippy said...

Love this card hun, gorgeous image and the papers and colours are fab xxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous squirrel.i really love the sweet bunny and fab backing papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Maybe simple, but it's gorgeous and your colouring is superb.

Delphine said...

Oh yes, I adore your little Umbrella Bunny stamp, so cute and so beautifully coloured! And your usual simple style is perfect, fab layout and papers too! I love it all! Hugs Delphine xx

Anonymous said...

te hehheee another fun card hunny xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Squirrel. Thanks for joining us this weeks at Lili'sLittle Fairies!
Clairex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...