WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 6 January 2012

Winter Wonderland (DT) Let's Go Shopping

Happy New Year everyone and thanks for joining us at WINTER WONDERLAND for our first challenge of 2012.

The theme for this week's challenge is Let's Go Shopping.

We are having a short spell of non-Christmas cards (restarting these in February) but if you want to make one then that is fine with us!

We have a new sponsor joining us this week too and that is


Crafter's Companion will be sponsoring this year's challenges for the first challenge of each month and are offering a £10 voucher - you lucky things!  Wish I could enter for it.

Anyway, here is my DT card for this week:

Ingredients for this card are:
Stamped Image  Lili of the Valley - Emma Shoes
Medium Copics
Papers  DCWV
Sentiment  Lili of the Valley
Extras  Papermania Buttons


I'm not a great fan of shopping (unless it is craft stash of course) so I think my other favourite places to shop would be in a book shop or a handbag shop! 
I hope that you will be able to join us for this week's challenge - looking forward to seeing your entries.

Hugs, Sxx

20 comments:

Chrissy said...

SNAP....love handbags too...too many in the cupboard and use the same one day after day...gorgeous card, love the sweet image and lovely array of colours.Very pretty...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cathy said...

Fab card Squirrel, love that LOTV cutie (do I really really need her!!!). I am not a fan of shopping, unless it can be done in the comfort of my own home!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Curly said...

wow squirrel this is so cute and I love the colour theme, its so lovely and bright, its great to be working with you.
Have a lovely day and weekend,
Hugs Bridget :0) x

downrightcrafty said...

Hi Squirrel, love the image just perfect for the theme and all those shoes she is so spoilt for choice
Hugs Kate xx

Mary J said...

hat a lovely colour combo Squireel! Adore the little buttons with that sweet image!

Karen said...

Lovely Squirrel, fab buttons too.
xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so pretty .. fab fun colours
Lisa x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the sweet image and the papers.
Kevin xx

Christina said...

That is a beautiful card Squirrel!
Hugs Kristel

Claire said...

Lovely card, love the bright colours, very cheery. Hugs, Claire x

Linda said...

I love your card Squirrel and those buttons add lovely texture to you card and co-ordinate perfectly with your image love Linda

Delphine said...

So pretty, my lovely friend! Adorable image, she seems to be unable to choose, just like me when I go shopping!!! Wonderful colours and I love those little buttons! Thank you for your absolutely superlovely comment that made me blush and blush:-)... MWAH! Have a lovely evening and fab weekend! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Squirrel
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Kat said...

Hi Squirrel, great card, love that image. I went to get my eyes tested yesterday and came home with a new handbag! Not my fault hubby's appointment was 1/2 hour before mine so that just gave me enough time to be led astray lol!

Kat xx

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie totally gorgeous card I love the image. I'm with you on the shopping thing altho I do enjoy internet shopping lol....I can do it whilst drinking cups of tea & stuffing my face on cake lol.

Lotsa hugs Vickt xxx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel :o) Love this image and fab papers too. I hate shopping (unless it's in a craft shop obviously), love browsing in bookshops but I got a kindle for Christmas so I probably won't do much of that now either! Hugs, Lisa x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love shopping for books and handbags too, way down the line after crafty stash of course. Such a sweet card, love rhis image. Must use her again.

coops said...

so stunning hun.the image is adorable and i love your vibrant colours and papers :D

xx coops xx

Zippy said...

Gorgeous card hun! Like you, hate shopping, unless its for play stuff! xxxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A FABULOUS card, Squirrel, love the image, I love shoes too, just wish I could get what I want! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...