WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Tuesday 31 May 2011

Tilda Plays Hop Scotch

Ugh, it feels like Monday morning!  But thankfully it's only a four day week at work and then it will be the weekend.  Can't wait.

What should have been a very productive crafting Bank Holiday didn't turn out that way, in fact, I made very few cards over the weekend at all.  Here is one I made yesterday using my new Tilda Plays Hopscotch stamp.


Painted in distress inks (what else these days!), papers are Basic Grey, matting card is Bazzil, sentiment is LOTV and flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts.

Hugs, Sxx

10 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi! Squirrel, she's gorgeous. I love the flowery backing paper.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jackie said...

Very pretty card, lovely Tilda image :)
Jackie xx

Christina said...

That is a real beauty Squirrel!
Hugs Kristel

Mandy said...

Aww hun this is absolutely gorgeous, so cute and pretty :)
hugs Mandy xx

coops said...

beautiful card hun.i love the pretty tilda and stunning papers and design :D

xx coops xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie, love your colour choice too hugs Pops x x x

Mina said...

oooohhhhhh she is gorgeous S and I love those BG papers they are some of my favs...perfect combo, know what you mean about non productive days though
Mina xxx

Delphine said...

Oh she is gorgeous, Squirrel! I love your new Tilda, she is so cute... I am waiting for the new collection to reach France:-)... And your papers are so beautiful! I was looking forward to my Wednesday (day off) and long weekend, but it turns out my little one has chickenpox... I had imagined spending my time differently! Lots of hugs Delphine xx

Leann said...

What a stuuner!
Leann x

Wishcraft said...

Aww how cute! I don't use many Tildas but this one is really sweet :o) Pretty papers too, but nooo I won't be tempted (says she 1 day into the ban lol)! Lisa x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...