WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 7 May 2011

Animal Antics

Morning all, hope you are having a good weekend so far.  Had a bit of a lie-in this morning - I was so tired after only three days back at work this week and still being somewhat snuffly so I took advantage of the opportunity!  Mind you, the temperatures have risen quite a bit compared to during the week - there we were with a couple of frosts in the mornings and today I was having to peel the cat off my legs!

Today I have one card for you but for two challenges:
LILI OF THE VALLEY - Animal Antics
SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE - Dust Off Your Stash


So, what do we have, well the image is LOTV Gift Wrapped and painted in distress inks, the sentiment is LOTV as well.  The blue cardstock is from stash, the pink cardstock is Coordinations, the flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, the leaves are Martha Stewart branch punch, and the three blue patterned papers are all from an absolutely ancient pad, the DCWV Paperstack Matchmaker 2 collection.  This must have been one of the first pads of paper I bought when I started papercrafting, and it is never ending - much better value than some of the 24 sheet jobs on the market now!

So that's me for now, might be back tomorrow, we'll see.

Hugs, Sxx



20 comments:

Jan said...

This is fab, adorable image and colours are gorgeous xx Jan

Елена Дашкевич said...

Очень-очень красиво!

Debbie said...

Hi Squirrel, Your colouring is stunning such lovely pale but gorgeous colouring.
The papers are gorgeous too, the combo of blue and pink works a treat. Have a nice day. Debbiexx

Janice said...

How sweet! I so love the soft colours & your colouring of Mr Raddit is perfect! Love it. Jx

Seafield Jo said...

This is gorgeous, fab colouring and I love the layout. Jo x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Simply stunning

Thanks for joining our "Dust off your stash" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Tasha said...

Hi there, another fantastic card. The image is so cute! I love the colours you have teamed it with
love tasha xx

Pauline C said...

Aww this is so cute Squirrel - ove it! hope you're starting to feel a bit better - get some rest this weekend :-)
hugs
Pauline x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful colour combo...such a cute image.Love it when you get a good set of papers and they last forever.Glad to here you are back on your feet...take it easy!
Luv CHRISSYxx

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Squirrel. Love that image and it's so pretty in blue and pink.

Glad you're feeling a wee bit better.

Take care,

Kat xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Squirrel, I like the image and the fab colour combo.
Kevin xx

Helen said...

Awww....you have been a poorly Squirrel! I've just read over your past few posts...and you do sound like you've had a terrible time...but I'm so pleased to hear you're on the mend...hopefully you'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed again before you know it! :0)

Adorable card...that bunny is one of my new faves...love the papers too!
Thaanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

PS - yes I did see the pom poms! lol

coops said...

fantastic card squirrel.your colours are really soft and pretty and the image is so adorable.
i love your fabulous colouring and design.
pleased you are feeling a little brighter :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

This is fantastic Squirrel, so pretty.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Clare said...

Are you sure it's the cat Squirrel or just your hairy legs lol!!!. Glad your feeling a little better angel. Gorgeous card and total envy of your fabulous colouring. Big big squishy huggles Clare Bear xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card, such a sweet bunny.
luv
Debby

Zippy said...

Adorable image and love the colours hun! Totally fab card xxxx

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at the SCSC
Hugs Kate xx

Carole Campanile said...

Fabulous card Squirrel!! I just bought that stamp and your marvelous card will be a great example for me to use when coloring. LOtV stamps are so adorable I just had to get some. If I can color half as good as you do, then I would be pleased.
TFS
Carole

Sarah-Jane said...

Very pretty, lovely colours.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...