WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 21 September 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Arianne's Sketch



This is my first encounter with Sunday Sketch & Stamp and after this week, I shall be going back! This is their No 11 Challenge using Arianne's Sketch.



And this is what I made



Ingredients for this card are:
Penny Black stamp Country Lady which I watercoloured
PaperCellar Black & White papers
Bazzil red card
Woodware small peel-off greeting
Nestabilities Classic Rectangles

Thanks for dropping by and taking a look, you are always welcome.

Squirrel xx

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute card and I do love black/white/red together :o)
Jackie xx

Caroljenks said...

I love the papers and your shading in the painting is FAB!

Gorgeous card.

Carol x

Uma said...

very pretty and cute

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Squirrel,
Hugs Dianne xx

Shelly said...

Great little card, your watercolouring is fabulous!
Shelly x

Anonymous said...

Love the red contrasting with the backing papers :)

Pauline C said...

Wow Squirrel I love this - the colour scheme and papers look just perfect with that stamp. Adorable!
Pauline x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...