WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Friday 4 September 2009

ABC Challenge - Circles

I seem to be using a lot of circles on my Christmas cards at the moment (funny how we go through little phases isn't it) so when I saw the ABC Challenge Circles I just had to have a go!



Ingredients:
Penny Black stamp "Xmas Hedgie" coloured with ProMarkers
Plum Pudding paper
Lots of mirri-card from stash and a border embossing folder from Cuttlebug
Text is Woodware Christmas Words

Thanks for popping over for a peek.
Squirrel xx

6 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...this is so sweet! Love the layered up scalloped circles!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jackie said...

Lovely card, very cute image :)
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're on "a roll" ( tee hee )with the xmas cards :)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

fabulous

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Uma said...

fab card, love that border

Dawn said...

Wonderful card - and I so love those Hedgies!

thanks for joining us on ABC

P.S Vincent is adorable!

Dawn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...