WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Finding The Fairies?

Having trouble finding the Crafty Little Fairies Challenge? The new URL address is http://craftylittlefairieschallenge.blogspot.com

Sunday, 13 September 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge No 68

I am in love with the Sketch Saturday challenges! I shouldn't wish my time away but I can't wait for Saturday mornings now, and this week's sketch is a beauty.



It was a bit of a game trying to find a stamp that would fit where the image was meant to go - I won't admit how many stamps I had out of their boxes for this! Anyway, this is a lovely sketch to work with and I shall be saving it to use again for other occasions so a big thank you to Sketch Saturday Challenge No 68 for coming up trumps again.



Ingredients:
Penny Black stamp "Buzz In The Air", watercolour painted
Bazzil cardstock
Papermania Sweet Nothings papers
7Gypsies 5th Avenue Journey Collection papers
Crystal Stickers self-adhesive Pearls
Hero Arts Happy Birthday sentiment from a clear set
Woodware flower punch

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to drop in, hope to see you again soon.

Squirrel xx

8 comments:

Helen said...

Awww...what a cutie! Those papers are yummy too!
Helen x

tracie said...

Awww adorable card...love this fab hedgie and those pretty papers..Thanks for joining in the fun this week at SS..enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs
Tracie :)x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card and the papers are so pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Mandy said...

Oooo this is so gorgeous hun, such a sweet hedgie and pretty papers
hugs Mandy xx

alison59 said...

aw soooo cute Squirrel. I love hedgies :)

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous hun .. love your image and the paper with the scattered flowers is gorgeous.
Hugs
Pauline x

Mina said...

gorgeous card Squirrel, I love those papers
Mina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun this is adorable love the image and your great colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...