WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 7 September 2009

I've Got A Worm!

A bookworm that is!

Have only recently discovered High Hopes stamps (so much of my life wasted not knowing about these little gems) and one of my latest acquisitions is Bookworm.

And what do you do with a Bookworm? You turn him into a Bookmark of course!



Ingredients:
High Hopes Bookworm stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and ProMarkers
Basic Grey June Bug paper
ColorBox Fluid Chalk Pine Green

Since the photo he has been laminated and is now all shiny and strokable and looking after my book.

Squirrel xx

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Squirrel
This fabulous the image is brilliant,
Hugs Dianne xx

Shelly said...

Ahh, he's a darling! Hope he hasn't ate his way through your book yet lol!
Shelly x

Jackie said...

Brilliant bookmark, I just love this stamp :o)
Jackie xx

Helen said...

Awww...this is really cute! Perfect image for a bookmark!
Helen x

pickle said...

What a lovely bookmark..such a cute stamp xx

Tara said...

Very sweet Squirrel, those High Hopes stamps are just adorable!
Hugs Tara xx

Zippy said...

He is such a cutie! I wouldn't mind finding him in my garden! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...