WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 4 May 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Spring or Summer

 Hello peeps, I hope you are all ok.

It's time for another challenge from the AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE
and this time the theme is Spring or Summer
(please remember to explain your choice)

I hate summer!  It's too hot and sweaty, I get burned outside, it's too hot to sleep, nobody opens enough windows, and it's full of bugs.  There, I've said it.  I. Hate. Summer.
So I made a Spring card, because everything is still fresh, new, and delicate, and there are no wasps.


I've used an older stamp (rubber!) from Lili Of The Valley and
painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
This has a real Spring feel about it with all the sweet daisies
Sentiment is from an Easter set from Pretty Pink Posh
The squeak of pink matting layer is Lawn Fawn

The sponsor for this theme is


You have two weeks, come and join us

Hugs


2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Pretty colours and a very sweet image. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So beautifully coloured as always Squirrel, a lovely card for Spring and a lovely image. I love Spring too, who couldn't? BUT I'm strange, I think, as I like the other seasons too.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...