WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 20 April 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Flowers

Yes, yes, I'm still hanging around, like the smell of boiled cabbage.

It's time for another new themed challenge with the
and this time it is Favourite Flower/s 


I like most flowers, perhaps with the exception of orchids (I find them to be  a bit creepy) and those odd ones that translate from the German (or so I was told) as "willy on a plate".  Anything that grows in the garden is good with me.


I made this one for my dear mum for Mother's Day
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Sentiment and little dots from the same stamp set


The sponsor of this challenge is





Hugs



2 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Pretty delicate colours. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I didn't recognise this as your blog! This card is so different for you, but I LOVE it. A perfect card for Mum Squirrel.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...