WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 18 May 2023

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Boys or Girls

 So of course it's Thursday, they happen every week, lol, but every other Thursday means a new theme from As You Like It Challenge!

The theme this time round is
Your Favourite - Boys or Girls

The majority of my makes are for the ladies, but I really enjoy the ones for the fellas - they're not bothered about frills and flowers, and you can get away with a really cheesy sentiment.


I made this one for my brother-in-law and used
Stamping Bella Oddballs
Cave Couple and a dinosaur
Whimsy Stamps UGH die and
the sentiment is from a Whimsy Stamps Dinosaur Friends set
Papers are a mix of Honey Bee, Lawn Fawn, and The Works
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Our sponsor for this challenge is


Hugs

2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree about getting away with things on a masculine card, but any guy has to love this, it's fun with great colouring Squirrel.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

A great theme for a masculine card. Elaine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...