WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 20 May 2023

Party On .... But Not Too Long

 Aren't we all our own worst critics?  I know I am, and am particularly hard on
myself at times.  However, now and again I make something that I am really chuffed
with, and this is one of those - it very nearly didn't get sent to the recipient (but
she's special so it did get there!)


So, I used one of the Rockabilly Gals from CC Designs
painted her with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and fussy cut
For the background, I cut a stencil using an older Spellbinders Nestabilities die
and then stencilled through that with Gina K Daisy Chain stencil with a
Distress Ink Oxide pad
Corners done with an old Woodware punch
and simply layered with some pink paper from my stash
A couple of sentiments from the MFT Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings 3 set

and that's it, it took all afternoon, but I really, really, enjoyed making it


Hugs


5 comments:

Liz said...

Such a fun card, I love how you've created a shape for the embossing. Thank you for joining in our special 14th Birthday Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx

brenda said...

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation at our 14th Birthday celebrations.

B x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! Squirrel, I'm with you, I would want to keep her too, she is and your card absolutely lovely, cute and adorable. Hope all OK?
Faith x

Mervi said...

Cute and lovely card!
Thank you for celebrating Allsorts Birthday Party with us;-))m

mahmoud elsayed said...


شركة تنظيف سجاد بالجبيل
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...