WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 28 April 2022

AS You Like It Challenge (DT) Sketch

 Hello peeps, almost time for the Bank Holiday (UK) weekend, hurrah!

Now, before you all dash off to the beach or out to the barbeque, it's time for another challenge over at

Our theme for this one is Favourite Sketch (and please explain your choice)

We all get stuck for ideas from time to time, of course we do, and it is so easy to repeat something over and over because you feel comfortable with it, so when I get stuck or need something fresh I pop over to the MFT Blog for a mooch through their library of past sketches.  I have used 2 or 3 of them a few times but this one is winning at the moment as my favourite.  It's very simple, but can be very effective with the right choice of papers and little extra details.



For this I have used
Stamping Bella - Mini Oddball Has A Present
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Zig Clean Colour Brush Pens
Papers are Lawn Fawn 6x6 Flower Market
MFT Die-Namics Stitched Rectangle
Mama Elephant Mini Everyday Messages

Our sponsor for this theme is



Hugs







3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

BEACH???? too blummin' cold for that :)
As for sciatica, there seems to be an outbreak of it recently, so many suffering the same way. Even my hubby, who has had acupuncture to help, it has helped with pain, but not with walking! Strange animals aren't we? Hope your pain eases soon.

Anyhow your card - Love the image, made me smile, lovely colours and the sketch is perfect for this Squirrel. I think MFT sketches are great too, most quite simple to follow (for me).
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

A great sketch, not too fussy. Elaine

Lee said...

A great sketch not too complicated,loving the colours and of course she is just adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...