WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 14 April 2022

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Floral Or Cute

 Hello peeps, sorry that I am running so late today.  Let's crack straight on, the
new theme from AS YOU LIKE IT CHALLENGE is Floral or Cute.

I do like colouring floral images, but tend to gravitate towards the cute 8 times out of 10.  There are just so many adorable characters out there, for every season, and I cannot resist a little critter.



I have used
Watercolour painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) with some Distress Oxide for the grass
MFT Stencil - Mini Cloud Edges
and a word die that has no packaging but might be Tonic

The sponsor for this theme is



Hope you manage to find time to join in.

Hugs




1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I really like your Critters, such a smiley happy card, love it.
Happy Easter
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...