WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 23 April 2022

Pure Innocence in the Garden

 Hello folks, if there is anyone left out there that is ..... sorry that I have been missing from blogland so much, but I've been struggling with an evil episode of sciatica.  It's been four weeks now and it is thoroughly miserable!

Anyhoo, as I haven't actually done much crafting for a while, I guess you are going to have to suffer the catch up of Easter makes that I managed to do.

This one was for mum and dad - mum always has the most amazing spring flowers in the garden and this made me think of her borrowing dad's wheelbarrow (it was never where he wanted it to be when he needed it)


This is a Pure Innocence stamp from MFT, but I've had her for so long that she has vanished from the website now.  Shame really, because she is super cute.

Painted entirely with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Backing papers are a mix and match of MFT 6x6 from different pads

Matting layers were just plain white card inked up with Distress Oxide 

Border and corner from stash (so old I'm amazed they still stuck)

Sentiment by Trinity Stamps

So that's it from me for today.  I hope you are all out there having fun in the Spring sunshine.

Hugs


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Good to see you back, but sorry to hear of your sciatica, hubby has it too and has been having acupuncture for it. It's not entirely gone, but has eased, I hope yours does soon too.
I love your peaceful garden card with such pretty colours and beautiful colouring as always.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...