WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 7 May 2022

Pawly Plushies

 Happy Saturday everyone!

I've been a busy little Squirrel this morning and already have a mahoosive pan of Squirrel Stew bubbling away on the stove (for those who don't know, it's a hybrid of bolognese sauce and chilli - it goes with rice, pasta, and jacket potatoes beautifully).  So that's tonight's dinner sorted, and about six boxes for the freezer.  The whole house now stinks of onion and garlic!

Anyhoo, today I bring you a get well card.  My boss of 17 years has recently been in hospital for surgery and is now, thankfully, recovering at home.  I wanted to send her a card from our team at the office so got busy the other weekend and made her this,.


I used the Clearly Besotted Pawly Plushies stamp set, and because I couldn't choose just two or three bears I used them all.  My fingers after fussy cutting them all were a wee bit sore!

I used a MFT Die-Namics Cover-Up die, lots of Lawn Fawn paper, and sentiments from Personal Impressions.

A fair quantity of Distress Inks (ReInkers) was also used.

Hope your weekend is a restful one.

Hugs



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I hate the house smelling like that! it's out with air freshener and candles for a longer term cure when I do it. hahaha.

I love your darling card Squirrel, I'm sure your boss will too. It's sure to cheer her up.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...