WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Sunday 8 May 2022

Happy (no, really) Birthday

 My favourite cousin and I are only 10 weeks apart in age (he's the eldest), and we've done a lot together over time - right through school together, learning to drive at the same time (I passed first), you get the idea.  And even though we are now heading towards a certain age, we still like to remind each other of how old we're getting.

I don't know why, but this just made me laugh - I hope he saw the funny side too.


A very simple card but I used
Coloured with a mix of Distress Inks (ReInkers), Zig Clean Color Pens, and Polychromos Pencils
Honestly not sure what make the striped paper is

Hugs



1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This would make even the hardened I'm not going to laugh, laugh. I love it. The expression on the cat is priceless.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...