WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 19 February 2022

Wonder Woman?

 Hello peeps, I hope everyone is ok this morning after Storm Eunice.  I've checked on the Oldies and they are all in one piece, which is more than can be said for the felt on our shed roof, but that's such a minor issue in comparison to what many have suffered.  Did you see the photos of the O2 Arena roof?  I'm guessing that won't be a cheap fix.

So, I have said it before, the Oddball stamps from Stamping Bella are growing on me, and one or two might have snuck their way into my collection.

This one makes me laugh, particularly the sentiment, as I often find myself saying
"I wonder......."


and I think she is adorable, even if I do need more practice colouring her cape!
The sentiment comes with the image.
Martha Stewart stars border punch, with some of the punched out stars used for accents,
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)
Papers from my ever growing stash

And no, it's not your eyes, she does seem to be a little out of focus

Hope you have a good rest of your weekend

Hugs



2 comments:

Lee said...

i just love her,super cute and great colouring.Hope you are ok after The Storm.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE this image and the perfect sentiment, yep! there is a wonder woman in us all, however mine goes walkabout sometimes hahaha. Your colouring is spot on as always Squirrel. Good to hear "the oldies" are OK.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...