WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 3 February 2022

As You Like It (DT) True Love or Fabulous Friends

 Hellooo (waving), Happy Thursday peeps.

It's the start of a new theme over at As You Like It Challenge and for this fortnight we're asking which type of cards you like to make, either for your True Love or Fabulous Friends.

I prefer making cards for my friends, although the hubby does get his share of lurrvve cards, because I can be quirkier with them and they don't have to be too mushy.


I have used Whimsy Stamps (Lee Holland Collection) Mouse With Rose
A Li'l Inkers sentiment stamp from an old set called Between The Lines
(you need to read the small print)
Doodlebugs gingham paper
MFT Die-Namics Stitched Scallop die
and mouse painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) as watercolours

I cut part way around the rose so that I could tuck the gingham paper behind it.

You have a fortnight to enter the challenge, so looking forward to seeing what you come up with,

Hugs


5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful colouring and so pretty. Elaine

Pauline C said...

Absolutely beautiful Squirrel … love this image and you have coloured it so beautifully
Pauline xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a delightful and lovely card Squirrel.
Faith x

Lee said...

Absolutely adorable.x

Brenda said...

This is so sweet, Squirrel. I LOVE that sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...