WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Saturday 22 January 2022

Oddball Cinderella

 Hello peeps, hope you are ok.

Since I stepped down from DTDF I've had a little bit of a breather from crafting so intensively but am back in the saddle now.  Looking back over my camera reel I see that there are some things I haven't shared with you yet from the end of 2021, and this is one of them.


Oddball Hamlet started my collection, and Oddball Cinderella came next - I've gone from not liking them very much to actually liking them a lot.  The same cannot be said for Marmite.
I have no idea whose the brick wall stencil is (now packetless)
Ditto the papers I used.
Sentiment comes with Cinderella.

Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers) and Oxides

Hope all is well in your world

Hugs


1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

hahahaha Love this image Squirrel and the wonderful wall background. Great sentiment also. Super colour mix and papers.
Don't you think it's about time the manufacturers added their name to their products not just their packaging, we don't all keep the packaging.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...