WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Thursday 6 January 2022

As You Like It Challenge (DT) Favourite Decorative Gift Wrapping

 Happy New Year peeps!  I hope you managed to have a wonderful
Christmas and New Year break.

So, the AYLI team are back in harness for the first of this year's challenges and this
fortnight's theme is
Your Favourite Decorative Gift Wrapping
(box/bag/pouch etc, but please tell us why)

I really like making and decorating gift boxes, but being the disorganised little Squirrel that I am, I usually don't leave myself enough time to create a quality box, so my safety net is a gift bag, ideal for the smaller gifts like jewellery.


For this I have used
Crealies XXL oval dies
Hobbycraft papers
L'il Inkers small bow die
and a tiny Hobbycraft flower punch
Painted with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Hugs







3 comments:

Helen said...

What a cute lovely little bag.

Elaine Stark said...

Very cute and colourful. Elaine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Box or bag, it is just fabulous, colourful and fun. I love it, as the recipient will I'm sure.
Happy New Year.
Faith x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...