WELCOME!


Welcome to Squirrel's slightly nutty world of rubber stamping, papercraft, cats, Formula 1 and a variety of other off-the-wall topics. It's fabulous to see you and I hope you enjoy your time here. Please do pop back and visit me again soon!


Monday 27 December 2021

Cupcake Cutie (DT) and cheerio to Dies To Die For

 Yoo-hoo, hope you all had a super Christmas and were
on Santa's naughty list (much more fun!).

 This is it then folks, the last DTDF make from me.




Tiddler stamped on Canson Bristol Board and inked with Distress Inks (ReInkers)

So, I would just like to finish with a THANK YOU to Tracy and my
team mates for the opportunity, and for putting up with me over the years, it's been a blast, and
you all have a very special place in my heart.

And a very big THANK YOU to everyone who has taken the time to pop over on a Saturday to see what I have been up to.  It's all been for you actually.

BIG HUGS

One final time





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...